Making A Payment
Travel Your World international Ltd. (herein, Travel Your World) accepts the following forms of payment:
• E-Transfer (email interact transfers)
• Cheque or Bank Draft (made payable to: Travel Your World International Ltd.)
• Visa and Mastercard
Travel Your World’s preferred form of payment is by e-transfer. Please forward all e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post-dated cheques are an alternate form of payment. All post-dated cheques must accompany your completed Application and be dated to correspond with the agreed upon Payment Agreement schedule.
Please direct any questions pertaining to payments to Janice Cadieux, Operations & Accounts Manager, at 780 718 8073 or email@example.com
**All payments 1 – 15 days past due will result in a 10% late payment penalty. All payments 16 – 29 days past due will result in a 15% late payment penalty. If the scheduled payment and penalty amount(s) are not received within 30 days from a scheduled payment date, Travel Your World assumes the participant will not be travelling and refunds will be subject to Travel Your World’s cancellation policy. Should the participant still wish to travel on the tour, this must be communicated clearly in a written format to Travel Your World and the full outstanding amount(s) plus penalties must be paid within 24 hours of providing notice.
Payment by Credit Card
Travel Your World International Ltd. is fully PCI compliant.
- Please do not share your credit card information via email, SMS or text messaging.
- Travel Your World will provide you with a credit card payment email that will be generated via secure, fully PCI compliant, third party software.
- This email provides you with the ability to make a payment using your credit card.
NOTE: Travel Your World accepts credit card payments by VISA and Mastercard only.
For further details, please refer to the “Methods of Payment” section in Travel Your World’s Terms and Conditions.
Additional questions? Please contact Janice Cadieux – firstname.lastname@example.org or 780 718 807