Welcome to our Forms Page!
At Travel Your World, we craft extraordinary travel experiences and lifelong memories.
Thank you for choosing to explore your world with us!
(Please read carefully. Contact your Sales Consultant or email Gillian Scragg, Sales Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- Click on the appropriate form button below to open a PDF document on your computer.
- Complete the fillable document in its entirety by typing your responses in the document on your computer. Do not print first.
- If any of the questions on the forms do not apply to you, simply enter “N/A”.
- Once completed, if you wish to save a completed PDF version for your records, select “Save” or “Save As.” It is helpful to save the form(s) as you progress in order to avoid accidentally losing information in the event of an unforeseen error, outage, etc.
- Print completed form, initial each page, sign, and date.
- Scan or take a clear photo of your completed and signed form(s) and email a copy to Janice Cadieux – Operations and Accounts Manager email@example.com.
- For STUDENT APPLICANTS, please submit the original copy of your completed and signed form(s) to your school’s lead coordinator.
- In the subject line of your email, please include ATTN: NEW APPLICATION FOR [Insert GROUP NAME]–[Insert LAST NAME/FIRST INITIAL] when emailing your application to Janice.
*Please Note: You must be clear and precise in your responses. Any incomplete, inaccurate and/or illegible applications will be returned to the applicant for resubmission. Late applications can delay your payment schedule which may result in penalty fees.
**All payments 1 – 15 days past due will result in a 10% late payment penalty. All payments 16 – 29 days past due will result in a 15% late payment penalty. If the scheduled payment and penalty amount(s) are not received within 30 days from a scheduled payment date, Travel Your World assumes the participant will not be travelling and refunds will be subject to Travel Your World’s cancellation policy. Should the participant still wish to travel on the tour, this must be communicated clearly in a written format to Travel Your World and the full outstanding amount(s) plus penalties must be paid within 24 hours of providing notice.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.