Day to Day Itinerary Summary
Day 1 – Depart for Olso
Day 2 – Arrive Oslo – Welcome to Norway! Upon arrival at Oslo Airport, you will be met and transferred to your accommodation in the heart of downtown Oslo. The remainder of the day is at leisure. Your first night in Norway includes a welcome dinner.
Day 3 – Oslo – After breakfast, embark on a full day discovering Norway’s capital city, Oslo! Enjoy exploring the medieval fortress of Akershus, the Opera and the Royal Palace and Vigeland Sculpture Park. Spend the rest of the day relaxing or continue your explorations at the Fram Polar or Viking Ship Museums.
Day 4 – Oslo-Lillehammer-Oslo – Depart early after breakfast this morning, on a train from to Lillehammer. Enjoy a walking tour of Lillehammer and then the rest of the day is at your leisure. Return on the scheduled evening train from Lillehammer to Oslo.
*NOTE: Train schedule will be confirmed at the time booking.
Day 5 – Oslo to Balestrand via Flam – Today you will depart Oslo by train. The Oslo to Flam railway journey is arguably one of the most beautiful in the world. Our first stop is Myrdal mountain railway before arriving into Flam. You will have some free time in this scenic village before jumping aboard a fast boat (approximately 4 hours) to Balestrand.
Day 6 – Balestrand and the Norwegian Fjaerland – Today enjoy your excursion to Fjaerland. You will travel by boat and get to experience amazing views of the steep cloud-piercing mountains. Discover lush landscapes and majestic fjords. Fjaerland is the village where the fjord meets the glaciers. You can get up close to Jostedalen glacier – the largest glacier in Europe!
Day 7 – Balestrand to Bergen – After a lazy morning you will embark on a boat ride to Bergen – the gateway to the Fjords. Arriving in the evening, we begin to explore this most characteristic of Scandinavian towns.
Day 8 – Bergen – Today we depart on a sightseeing tour of this beautiful town. The tour will take us to the colourful fish market and for a stroll through the narrow lanes of ancient Bryggen. Bryggen has become a symbol of Norway’s cultural heritage and has gained a place on UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
Day 9 – Depart Bergen – Tour concludes here.
- Private ground transfers, ferry transportation and rail transfers
- 7 Night’s accommodation including breakfast
- Welcome Dinner
- Expert Guide throughout Norway with guided city tours in Oslo, Bergen and Lillehammer
- International flights
- Mandatory Travel Insurance
- Wifi and/or internet
- (Excess) Baggage Fees, pre-paid seat selection and return transfers from your place of residence to your departure and arrival gateways
- Lunches, dinners, and beverages not identified in your itinerary.
- Driver/Guide gratuities, sightseeing and any items of a personal nature.
– For pricing enquiry and other tour dates please contact email@example.com –