Experience a fascinating cultural loop through the Sahara Desert from Casablanca to Marrakesh. Discover Morocco’s must-see highlights with flexibility, pace and excitement! Take to a camel to tour the dunes before really experiencing the Sahara on an overnight camping excursion. Explore high-walled kasbahs and wander the labyrinthine alleys of Fes and Marrakech.
- Meknes Community Lunch, Meknès
- Overnight at Berber Desert Camp, Sahara Bedouin Camp
- Meknes guided tour
- Volubilis guided tour
- Fes guided tour
- Sahara Desert excursion with camel ride
- Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
- Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah visit
- Marrakech medina guided walk
- Private air-con van transfers
- 8-nights hotel accommodation & 1-night tented accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Desert camel ride
- Expert driver and local guides throughout
- Mandatory Travel Insurance
- wifi and/or internet
- (Excess) Baggage Fees, pre-paid seat selection and return transfers from your place of residence to your departure and arrival gateways
- Lunches, dinners, and beverages not identified in your itinerary. Allow USD220-290 for meal kitty contributions.
- Driver/Guide gratuities, sightseeing and any items of a personal nature.
Total Price is based on return travel dates – 21-31 October 2017 – from Edmonton Albert (YEG). Total price per adult traveller based on double occupancy is CAD$2,350.00 including return airfare from Edmonton Alberta, only. Departures and arrivals from other gateways quotes are subject to availability at the time of booking.