Departing November 2017 – Sold out!
23 days overland from Ushuaia and Santiago!
- Start your journey at the end of the earth – Tierra del Fuego and the southernmost city in the world, Ushuaia
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park, where there will be plenty of time to trek and also cross the Strait of Magellan
- Enjoy a guided trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Trek around the dramatic peaks of Mount Fitz Roy
- Overland through the region, to explore the magnificent Los Glaciares National Park from both El Calafate and El Chaltén
- Visit the spectacular Lake District towns of Bariloche and Pucón
- Trek, climb, bike, and horse ride through some breathtaking scenery.