Savour a sense of place…
… a wine, food, and cultural experience from Venice to Rome.
May 3-16, 2018 – Spaces Available. Book this tour by 23 December 2017 and save CAD$100 off your booking.
To book any spots on this tour please contact email@example.com
An EPICurious 14-day itinerary through world-class Italian cities, historic vineyards, medieval villages, olive groves, fine architecture and more, all paired with delectable Italian wines and cuisine led by Sommelier-Guide, Monique Sosa!
L’Antipasto – Renown, refined Valpolicella, Bologna & Toscana wines
Il Primi – Fine cheeses, cured meats, olive groves & interactive culinary creations
Il Secondi – Art, History and Cultural experiences in Venezia, Valpolicella, Bologna, Modena, Firenze, Orvieto e Roma.
Il Dolce – Exceptional dining, wining and shopping
Il Caffe e Digestivo – A once in a lifetime Italian experience
Day 1 – 04 May – Buongiorno Venezia! Transfer from Venice Airport to your accommodation. 3-Night accommodation in Venice with daily breakfast and a welcome group dinner.
Day 2 – 05 May – Discover Venice on a 4-hour guided walking tour of Piazza San Marco, Basilica di San Marco, Castello, Grand Canal, Financial District & Rialto.
Day 3 – 06 May – Explore Venice & her Islands including St. Giorgio Island, Murano, Burano & Cannaregio.
Day 4 – 07 May – Venice to Bologna via Giusti Winery including a guided winery tour, tasting & lunch. 3-Night accommodation in Bologna with daily breakfast.
Day 5 – 08 May – Feast in Bologna on a guided tour of an authentic Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese dairy, a Prosciutto di Parma factory & picnic lunch at a local winery.
Day 6 – 09 May – Modena and Motor Valley Tour! Visit the home of Enzo Ferrari, an ancient acetaia (balsamic vinegar factory) and the Ferrari Museum & test track.
Day 7 – 10 May – Bologna to Florence via tour, tasting and culinary experience at the Trebbio Castle. 3-Night accommodation in Florence with daily breakfast.
Day 8 – 11 May – Full free Day in Florence! Suggested areas to explore on your free day: a day trip to Pisa, a day trip to Siena, visit L’Accademia and/or the Uffizi Gallery, visit many museums & markets (shopping!)
*Optional 3-hour morning walking tour available as an add-on.
Day 9 – 12 May – Explore the Tuscan countryside. Enjoy vistas of blissfull rolling hills, an in-depth tour of the Brolio Castle, tasting at the prestigious, Barone Ricasoli Winery and walk through the medieval village of Greve.
Day 10 – 13 May – Florence to Orvieto with a half day walking tour of this ancient Etruscan medieval town in Umbria. 1-Night accommodation in Orvieto with daily breakfast.
Day 11 – 14 May – Orvieto to Rome with an afternoon walking tour of Rome’s historical centre including stops at the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and the Trevi Fountain. 3-Night accommodation in Rome with daily breakfast.
Day 12 – 15 May – 4-hour experience at the Vatican with ‘skip the line entry.’
Day 13 – 16 May – A morning discovery of Ancient Rome, the Colosseum and the Imperial Forum with ‘skip the line entry’.
Day 14 – 17 May – Arrivederci! Transfer from your accommodation to Rome-Fiumicino Airport.
- All Transfers
- Accommodation including breakfasts
- Travel Your World Sommelier/Guide
- English Guided Tours
- Lunches as indicated in your day to day itinerary
- A welcome dinner in Venice
- A culinary Cooking Class at the Trebbio Castle
- Wine tastings and samples as indicated in your day to day itinerary
- Entry fees with Skip the line entry upgrade at Saint Mark’s Church in Venice, The Vatican and the Colosseum
- Travel Your World ‘Travel Kit and Documents’ prior to departure
- Return international airfare from your chosen Canadian gateway city
- Mandatory Travel Insurance
- (Excess) Baggage Fees, pre-paid seat selection and return transfers from your place of residence to your departure and arrival gateways
- Wifi and/or Internet and long distance calls
- Lunches, dinners, and beverages not identified in your day to day itinerary.
- Any ‘free-time’ optional sightseeing including add-ons mentioned in your day to day itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
How to book
The total packaged tour price for dates in Italy from 04 Mar to 17Mar 2018 is per person based on twin occupancy is CAD$4,895.00 payable by e-transfer (additional 4% if paid by Visa or Mastercard). Book by 23 December 2017 and save CAD$100 off your booking. For return airfare quotes from and to your desired Canadian gateway, tour deviations, other dates, and/or travel insurance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org