Fall Eire Golf Tour – Ireland
Departed, October 2017.
10 Incredible days and 6 incredible courses – every golfer’s dream!
Ireland, known as the ‘The Emerald Isle’, the birthplace of writers including Oscar Wilde and Samuel Beckett. Home of Guinness beer, famous for its lush landscape, rolling green hills, castles and ancient sites, topped off with some of the most famous golf courses in the world.
- Dublin Temple Bar district and the Guinness Factory, Slainte!
- Ballybunion Golf Course (est. 1893) in Kerry Ireland
- Killeen Course, Killarney Golf & Fishing Club
- Old Head Golf Club – “the most spectacular on earth”
- Tralee Golf Club – The first Arnold Palmer designed European Golf Course
- Waterville Golf (est. 1889)
- Lahinch Golf Club Old Course (est. 1892)
- 8 Nights accommodations in 4-star hotels including full breakfast
- Coach and driver guide (8 days with 1 Midi Coach for up to 12 Golfers)
- Tee time at Premier Golf Courses: Killarney Golf & Fishing Club Killeen Course, Tralee Golf Club, Waterville Golf Links, Ballybunion Golf Club Old Course, Lahinch Golf Club Old Course and Old Head Golf Course
- Guided tour of Dublin including the Guinness Brewery
- Mandatory Travel Insurance
- wifi and/or internet
- (Excess) Baggage Fees, pre-paid seat selection and return transfers from your place of residence to your departure and arrival gateways
- Lunches, dinners, and beverages
- Caddies, equipment for hire such as carts & clubs, golf accessories, private driver-guide gratuities, sightseeing and any items of a personal nature.
*Any caddies & equipment requested are payable directly at the course on the day of golf. Caddies cannot be guaranteed, however, if requested in advance the courses will do their best to have them available on the day. Should caddies be requested and organised they must be taken. Driver Guide gratuities to be collected prior to departure by your pro, Joshua Davison.
Total Price is based on return travel dates – 04 October 2017 to 13 October 2017 – from Edmonton Albert (YEG). Total price is CAD$4,995.00 including return airfare from Edmonton Alberta, only. Departures and arrivals from other gateways quotes are subject to availability at the time of booking.